moderated Jaws & Excel column navigational key stroke problem

Shan Noyes

Hi all!

I’ve got a column of numbers in excel I’ve sorted them and some of  the numbers appear in numerous rows.  What I want to do is have the focus jump down to the next different number in the column.

I asked this question in September and got an answer.  But my notes are messed up,

So reaching out again for help.

The instruction I have are:

Ok, hold down the control and shift. Do not let go of theese 2 keys. Now while holding down these keys, hit down arrow, do not hold down the down arrow, just press it. wait a second, then hit the backspace key. The backspace key is normally above the enter key.

The person who had the answer was a Chris Block

So it would be greatly appreciated if you could write me directly because maybe it’s a timing issue.

Shan Noyes

Technical Analyst – Systems Security

GIAC

W: 306 777-4830

C: 306 533-1440

NOTICE: This confidential e-mail message is only for the intended recipients. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that disclosing, copying, distributing, or any other use of this message, is strictly prohibited. In such case, please destroy this message and notify the sender.