moderated Asking a jaws 2021 question.

Ron Kolesar

Hello to my fellow jaws subscribers.
I thought I had made sure that jaws 21 fires up at the log in screen.
I've doubled checked and here's what I have checked:
Start jaws at the log on screen, checked.
Start jaws after long on for all users checked.
Start jaws after the long on for this user and I also have the following
checked in the dialog box, using the all users settings.
So, what shouldn't be checked?
But for some weird reason when I fire up the pc in the mornings, I need to
go to NVDA or Narrator then type in my unlock code to access my pc.
So, what do I have checked off that shouldn't be checked please?
Many Thanks.
Ron KR3DOG

Best Whishes,From
Ron Kolesar
And
With the Call Sign of KR3DOG
Who's now also Ares and NIMS Certified as well