moderated Re: My documents have mysteriously inverted

Ann Byrne

An easy way is when you are in the list of documents, tab once. It will say 'name, split button'. Press enter and the docs will turn themselves right-side-up again. Do it a second time and the list will flip over the other way.

At 09:16 AM 11/23/2020, you wrote:

Good morning:

I don’t know how this happened, but please help! I can’t get my list of folders and documents to turn back to listing from A-Z instead of Z-A. I know how to fix the desktop when that happens, but not file explorer.

Everything was fine last night when I shut down. Today, poof! They’re in reverse alphabetic order.

Thanks for any help.

Shirley Tracy