moderated Re: Jaws too verbose with Zoom

Norma A. Boge

I’ve changed berbosity settings. I am confident this is a problem with Jaws.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ashleigh Piccinino
Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2020 12:14 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws too verbose with Zoom

Did you try going into the verbosity settings for JAWS? That might help, but I'm not sure otherwise

Ashleigh Piccinino

On Nov 21, 2020, at 5:18 PM, Norma A. Boge <naboge@...> wrote:

Hi group,

I’m using Jaws 2020.2008.24 on my Win 10 PC. There are times, When tabbing around in Zoom, Jaws says “Alerts Enabled.
Chat Messages captured only”

before identifying what is currently in focus.

This has been happening since I began using Zoom in April. Would someone please let me know what I need to do to get rid of this message.

Thanks,

Norma