From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of epierce@surewest.net
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2012 9:16 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Enterprise software

Please find out and publish how many blind employees any of these companies
have, and what their general responsibilities are.

Do you understand the business practices of these companies? Do you
understand the massive resources at their disposal to create severe
anti-competitive conditions in the market? Abetted by customer management?

Do you understand why there is a movement called "Access built in" that some
leaders of disability advocacy feel is the ONLY way to get "real"
accessibility in such products?