moderated Re: excel with jaws

Chris Hill

Weird.  I've never had anything untoward happen with using the control key for silence in excel.  Navigation seems quite fast for me in excel, you may be suffering from an old computer.

On 11/23/2020 09:20, romance's prince via groups.io wrote:

hello dears

is any solution for excel conflict with screen reader CTRL shortcut ;
we usually use CTRL alone or with another keys to perform a function
many times I got data formatting toolbar pup up or in charts it shows chart toolbar
instead of do the needed function.
  is anyway to disable CTRL shortcut for showing toolbar?
 I'm using excel 2016.

another point, more than friend of mine noticed ms-excel (all versions) navigation slow with jaws 2019 and above on windows10, any solution for this matter?

   many thanks