moderated Re: Research It Quit?

Ashleigh Piccinino

I just tried This, and here’s what you need to do. According to JAWS speech history on "research it", You need to install something. However, the history doesn't say what Yet, after you install the program/application, "research it" should work as normal ... Mine does.
Hope this helps,
Ashleigh P

On Nov 22, 2020, at 6:00 PM, George Gray <blindtraveler2@gmail.com> wrote:

Hola!

Is anyone else finding their Research It isn't functioning over the
past few days?

It so happens that when I received notice that JAWS 2021 was now
available for download and that my SMAes had run out, so I needed to
pay again and upon my deciding to wait until after the New Year's to
do so my Research It function has failed. Is this due to my not
renewing, or to something else entirely different?

Gracias!

--
HAVE A MAGNIFICENT DAY

GEORGE BURRELL GRAY