From: George Gray
Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2020 7:00 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Research It Quit?

Hola!

Is anyone else finding their Research It isn't functioning over the

past few days?

It so happens that when I received notice that JAWS 2021 was now

available for download and that my SMAes had run out, so I needed to

pay again and upon my deciding to wait until after the New Year's to

do so my Research It function has failed.  Is this due to my not

renewing, or to something else entirely different?

Gracias!

--

HAVE A MAGNIFICENT DAY

GEORGE BURRELL GRAY