Re: Enterprise software

Dave Mitchell

Dude, Please take it off list or show us how to do it with your own company or both. Thank you.

----- Original Message -----
From: <epierce@surewest.net>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2012 8:39 PM
Subject: RE: Enterprise software

This is not about rhetoric, it is about the real world, and how predatory corporatists have taken over, and gained so much power that they are able to get employers to viciously attack workers who complain about the various cr*ppy aspects of enterprise software, and how its use destroys human decency in an organization.

To the predatory, psychopathic corporatist, accessibility is not something that deserves any real attention, they will pay a lot more money to make sure that their products are "compliant" for legal purposes than they pay to have them re-engineered so that actual average disabled people can use them (not test bots).

Style over substance.

Legal compliance vs. actual usability.

In the corporate ethos in which these products exist, caring about actual human beings (disabled or not) is only given lip service. What really matters is ego gratification, power and greed.

If you can provide significant proof that any of the enterprise products under discussion have improved their accessibility in a meaningful way in the last 5 years, I will donate $150 to any blind advocacy organization of your choice.

Thanks