From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim Rawls
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2020 7:01 PM
To: jfw-users@groups.io
Subject: more on my jaws issue.

Hi all, I cannot install jaws 2021. I am authorized to have it, but it will not install. I downloaded it to my download folder, and that's as far as it goes.

I wrote to FS, and they gave me a case number, and I haven't heard from them since. Since I am authorized to have it, why won't it installs? I know a lot of you have a lot more knowledge about this kind of thing, so if you have some ideas, I would appreciate them. I am running jaws 19 at the moment on a windows ten computer. Jim