From: Jim Ruby
Sent: Saturday, November 21, 2020 5:28 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: having trouble with links

Hi, I am having the same problem on gmail. I If I type my email and just press enter on the send button the email will send, but jaws will not update so it looks like the email is not sent, but if I move the cursor to the second or third letter on the button it works. however if I continue to scroll down and try and hit the link to go back to the mail box I am working in I can never get that to work. I'm using gmail in html with ms edge with latest jaws 2021.

Thanks