From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2020 6:02 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: more on my jaws issue.

Maybe he needs to reboot in safe mode and manually delete that empty folder?Or call Microsoft Accessibility and get help doing that.

Richard

On Nov 20, 2020, at 5:45 PM, Bill White <billwhite92701@...> wrote:

Hi, Kevin. There is no longer a separate 32 and 64-bit installer for JAWS. It is all contained in one installer. Jim is getting an error which just says, "Install Failed".

One thing Jim neglected to tell you is that There is an entry for JAWS 21 under programs and Features with nothing in it, and it won't uninstall.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...