moderated Re: am I losing my mind or is we coding really that different by browser?

On Fri, Nov 20, 2020 at 06:43 PM, Van Lant, Robin wrote:
I need to get an exception for any software installation.
-
No surprise there, but it's worth making the request.  And play the reasonable accommodations angle to the hilt, emphasizing that it's a lot more expensive to get human sighted assistance in cases where a software alternative will make that largely or totally unnecessary.  Make it a win-win situation.

Are you able to use USB thumb drives?  If so, consider making a portable copy of NVDA for using in a pinch and/or, if you're using Windows 8.1 or 10, try invoking Narrator.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss