moderated Re: am I losing my mind or is we coding really that different by browser?

On Fri, Nov 20, 2020 at 06:27 PM, Jaffar Sidek wrote:
I'll check up on opera mail and will recommend it if it is worth anything.
-
Much appreciated.  I would love to have one more email client that I can recommend that has been determined to be accessible.  And those who use a screen reader as their primary access method are far more likely to hit glitches that I might not when I do cursory accessibility testing.

It's easy to determine when something is truly inaccessible in no time.  But it's a lot more difficult to determine just precisely how accessible something is using any "quick and dirty" testing techniques.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss