moderated Re: am I losing my mind or is we coding really that different by browser?

On Fri, Nov 20, 2020 at 05:56 PM, Jaffar Sidek wrote:
I would highly recommend Opera as well.  It is my favorite browser because the built-in ad blocker keeps ads to a minimum.
-
So, based on this, am I safe in assuming that Opera is accessible these days?  It used to be one that I recommended, but at one point (and I can't remember when, it's a while back), it became more than a bit of a mess in terms of accessibility.  It would be great if it's one I can recommend to blind users again, as they had a great browser.

This also makes me wonder if Opera Mail may have become accessible?  They had a great email client that, the last time I tested it with a screen reader, was an accessibility nightmare.  If that's changed, it would be great, too, as it was a good client but inaccessible.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss