moderated Re: Jaws2020 Task manager question

O.Addison Gethers

Hi JM Casey   I will try that and thanks

Addison

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2020 4:07 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws2020 Task manager question

You can go to task manager, hit g key until it says “google chrome”, then just hit the delete key to end the task. If chrome is already in a non-responsive state (which it sounds like has happened) you will not even get a prompt, hitting delete will just do the trick. Then, check to make sure all instances of google chrome are closed (hit the g key again).