moderated Re: am I losing my mind or is we coding really that different by browser?

On Fri, Nov 20, 2020 at 05:24 PM, Randy Barnett wrote:
So anyone useing IE doesnt have 2 nuerons?
-
Again, learn to read.  Randy, your personal animus toward me colors absolutely every word I say, and adds things simply never said.

I quote: Anyone with 2 firing neurons discourages the use of IE unless you absolutely, positively cannot use another option, and never where security is a concern.

You see that phrase, "discourages the use of IE," it actually can't be ignored, nor does it mean "anyone using IE," or even imply it.

And your whine about having no other options is, pure and simple, BS in virtually all cases.  And where you can only use IE, you, any you, should be raising a huge stink with the site that's requiring it.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss