moderated Re: am I losing my mind or is we coding really that different by browser?

On Fri, Nov 20, 2020 at 03:21 PM, Randy Barnett wrote:
As always you are not getting that we often don't have a choice.
-
And, as always, you feel free to mischaracterize what I'm saying with your own spin.  Have at it.

Anyone with 2 firing neurons discourages the use of IE unless you absolutely, positively cannot use another option, and never where security is a concern.

It's got nothing to do with sighted help being needed.  And the fact that IE use, and heavy use of IE, still comes up all the time on blind-related technology groups means that word needs to get out, in no uncertain terms, that this is a very, very bad idea.  And it's a very, very bad idea if you're sighted or blind.  There are many things that are completely unconnected to visual status, and it's long past time you try to make the majority of what I say have a tie to something it does not.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss