moderated Re: am I losing my mind or is we coding really that different by browser?

Randy Barnett

As many as you find useful. I have several including IE witch I don't use unless all other options fail but that still happens on occasion

FireFox, IE, Edge, Chrome, waterfox, Brave and Vavaldi.

On 11/20/2020 11:20 AM, David Csercsics wrote:
Am I to understand that chrome is different at rendering than chromium edge, even though they're the same engine? That's confusing? How many browsers should we have installed on devices, for the best experience?