moderated Re: am I losing my mind or is we coding really that different by browser?

On Fri, Nov 20, 2020 at 02:20 PM, David Csercsics wrote:
Am I to understand that chrome is different at rendering than chromium edge
-
Just one data point, but not yet in my experience.  That doesn't mean there could not come a time where this might occur if the Chromium code base were updated and those changes pulled in to one Chromium-based browser ahead of some other one.  Even though they use the same core code base, they don't all update to it in perfect synchrony.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss