From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jacob
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2020 3:45 AM
To: JFW <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Access to network licence via VPN

Hi!

In the job we use network licences for JAWS and ZoomText. It works fine but if a client leave the building the licence is ofcourse lost. Does any one know if it's possible to get access to a licence if I install a VPN server on the PC that host the licence server? Then the clients can connect via VPN when they're out of range on our wifi to grab a licence.
Also one more important question. If it's possible will it be legal then? The meaning is ofcourse only to give access to the licences for our own PC's.

OZ0TE Jacob