the list.
This is on win10.

Regards, Marten

On Fri, 20 Nov 2020 07:03:44 -0500 "NFB Lab 4" <nfbsc.lab.4@gmail.com> wrote:

Are you holding down the alt key while you press tab, or are you letting up
each time?

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2020 1:37 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: switching to running programs

Hi, Tom. Have you tried exiting JAWS, running Narrator, and trying to ALT
TAB between three or more programs? Does it work, or are you still
restricted to switching between only the last two programs? If you are
restricted using Narrator, it is a Windows problem, not a JAWS 2021 problem.
If, indeed, JAWS is what is restricting your view of the programs with ALT
TAB, I don't know what to tell you. I am using JAWS 2021, and I am not
having this problem.

One thing you might try is to use the command,

JAWS key plus SPACE, followed by Z

to put you into Alternate User Directory mode. This will cause all JAWS
configurations to become temporarily inactive until you perform the same
command,

JAWS key plus SPACE, followed by Z

again. This will help you to determine if it is something in your JAWS user
settings that is causing this restriction in switching between programs.

Bill White

billwhite92701@dslextreme.com <mailto:billwhite92701@dslextreme.com>