moderated Re: Basic Windows 10 Question

On Fri, Nov 20, 2020 at 10:22 AM, Mark Arnold ABG wrote:
How do I see the list of drives on a Windows 10 operating system?
-
What used to be Computer/My Computer has been "This PC" in File Explorer since the advent of Windows 8.  If you expand "This PC" in the folder tree view in File Explorer (formerly Windows Explorer) you'll see the list you're expecting to see.  The details regarding the exact type of drive are, of course, over in the file list area.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss