moderated Re: switching to running programs

Sharon

I had the same problem with Jaws 2020 but not when I moved to Jaws 2021. For a work-around at the time, windows-tab followed by left and right arrow keys was how I functioned until Jaws 2021 was installed.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of T. Civitello
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2020 1:06 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: switching to running programs

I have a slight problem. If I have more than 2 programs running and I try to switch to the 3rd or 4th program with alt, tab I can only switch to the first 2  programs that are  running. Using insert F10 I can see all 4 running programs and switch to the one I want to use. Makes it difficult when I am paying bills and have running the bank, Jaws and my bills paid document. Every time I switch to see what and how much the net  bill is I have tuse insert F10 to switch to the bills paid document. Never was this way till Jaws 2021. How do I get back to where I can alt tab to all the open programs.  Thanks Tom