Sent: Friday, November 20, 2020 12:06 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: switching to running programs

I have a slight problem. If I have more than 2 programs running and I try to switch to the 3rd or 4th program with alt, tab I can only switch to the first 2  programs that are  running. Using insert F10 I can see all 4 running programs and switch to the one I want to use. Makes it difficult when I am paying bills and have running the bank, Jaws and my bills paid document. Every time I switch to see what and how much the net  bill is I have tuse insert F10 to switch to the bills paid document. Never was this way till Jaws 2021. How do I get back to where I can alt tab to all the open programs.  Thanks Tom