From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Gurd via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2020 1:39 PM
To: jfw World List <jfw@groups.io>
Subject: APH Mantis not displaying Braile in Outlook

I’ve just connected an APH Mantis to my PC and it seems to work fine, except when in Outlook where thee Braille display stops working. It works fine in Word and Windows. I’m running JFW 2021 on Windows 10 version 2004.

There’s no Braille as I write this and none anywhere else in Outlook. If I Alt-Tab into Edge it starts working. Does anyone have a possible explanation or are  any other Mantis users experiencing this?

John