From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mark Arnold ABG
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2020 11:53 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Excel 2007

List,

I have a new Lenovo laptop that I installed an older version of Microsoft Office 2007 Classic.  I am currently running JFW 2021.  When trying to use Excel, JAWS does not read cell contents or it will simply read one specific cell.  As I navigate to other cells, JAWS will not read them.  A sighted user informed me that they can see that I am indeed moving to different cells but JAWS does not read them.  Hope all of that rambling made sense…  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Mark