From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ken Chernack via
groups.io
Sent: Saturday, November 14, 2020 7:09 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS 2020 and virus software

Will you please explain a little more about your comments?
I use Norton Security for security, password management and more.
I just can't forget about Norton and install Defender.
I have a lifetime of work at stake.

Is anyone at The Sparrow engaged with Norton to correct this bug?

Please lower my blood pressure!
Your, and others, help is appreciated.
Ken
p.s. If there is any truth to your statements, I am very happy that I have
been ignoring the upgrade message I am a SMA subscriber.