moderated magic and jaws reading a certain website

Stan Holdeman

Good morning all: I was very surprised when I first tried to load Magic with jaws 2021. A voice said something like—Sorry, Magic is not compatible with J2021. You must use J2020 or before. Ouch!

So this my main problem. In the E edition of my local newspaper I could read the story panels only with Magic running and I would pull the mouse pointer to the story panel and jaws would read the contents of that story panel. I could read those story panels in no other way.

I feel certain there is a way to get Jaws to read these panels without Magic running. Any ideas?

Stan