Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2020 4:48 AM
Subject: different speech profiles coming out of different sound cards

Hi guys:

I write to inquire about a unique nuance regarding speech profiles and sound cards within jaws.

I currently have a Bluetooth speaker hooked up to my computer.

I set jaws to come out the real tech sound card, and all other sounds come out the Bluetooth speaker.

Here’s the deal,

When I set my speech profile with ctrl + insert +s to eloquence, jaws comes out the real tech card as I originally desired; however,

If I set the speech profile to Microsoft mobile using ctrl +insert +s it comes out the Bluetooth speaker.

Please keep in mind, I don’t think it is so much a hinderance, but rather,

A feature that I don’t know how to control.

Any ideas?

It would be a great feature if I knew how to control it.

When I looked within the speech profiles under voice adjust, and,

I look under Microsoft mobile profile,

There is no setting that says:

“for this profile, use this sound card.”.

Please advise as you like.

Mike M.

Mike mcglashon

Email: Michael.mcglashon@...