Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 7:45 PM
Subject: Re: Jaws annual subscription

That's now.  But starting in January, an SMA will jump from $150 to $210, so a two-year license at $180 would be cheaper.

Gerald

On 11/18/2020 2:34 PM, NFB Lab 4 wrote:
If you have an SM a, the best thing to do is keep it up-to-date. If you ever let it lapse, or go to the home annual license, you will end up spending more money. $90 times two is 180. Where as the SMA for two years is currently $150.
If you switch to the home annual license and decide not to renew it, you will then be downgraded to the demo 40 minute version.
On Nov 18, 2020, at 2:22 PM, Richard Turner <richardturner42@...> wrote:

If memory serves, and that could be a big if, let's say you have a SMA through 2023.
You decide to skip 2024 and want to get a full license for 2025 and 26, you have to still pay for 2024.
I still like the SMA approach, but at some point, I may decide to switch if the annual purchase stays at $90 per year because by 2024, that will be more cost effective.
But, not even the Shadow knows if that price will stay the same ....

Richard

*I’m not the card shark