Re: Classic Menues In Office 2010

Holger Fiallo <holgerfiallo@...>

I will check the free. If you are going to check them out, do not forget to turn off jaws ribbon before install the program.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike & Barbara
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2012 7:35 PM
To: JFW List
Subject: Classic Menues In Office 2010

Hi All,

Below is information about a program that will allow the use of the old
menu bar in Office 2007 & 2010.

yes I'm a huge proponent and very pleased user of 'classic menus for office'

for both office 07 and office 10 which can be purchased at

<http://www.addintools.com>

I also came across a free option at:
http://www.addintools.com/office2010/menutoolbar/index.html

Has anyone tried this option with Jaws?

The info above is info I copied from emails from another list. I heard the
Pay version is around $40.00. I have no direct knowledge of either of the
above programs, yet but, will have soon! Take care.
Mike