moderated Re: table on web page

Ann Byrne

the other thing to try is the layered keystroke, insert+spacebar, then t. You can use the arrow keys to move around the table in this mode, but pressing tab, ctrl, or alt will take you out of the layered mode.

At 04:38 PM 11/18/2020, you wrote:
Thanks that works. A little more complicated than what I am used to using NVDA.

On 11/18/2020 4:33 PM, Van Lant, Robin via groups.io wrote:
Does it work if you use Control alt and the arrow keys to move between sells?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don H
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 3:26 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: table on web page

OK I have decided that since I am paying for the Jaws SMA's I will finally start learning how to use Jaws. I have Jaws version 2021 and Win 10 20h2 and am using microsoft edge.
There is a table on the ups web site to track a shipment that shows current status. When I use NVDA I can arrow down through this table and it reads me the information. With Jaws it just tells me the info of the table rows and colums but does not read the contents of the bable. What am I doing wrong with jaws to read the info?
Thanks

The sender of this communication is a licensed securities representative employed by or associated with KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC and may also represent KeyBank National Association (“KeyBank N.A.â€&#65533;). Securities products and services are offered by KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. Banking products and services are offered by KeyBank N.A.
127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114
If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key send an e-mail to DNERequests@key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.