moderated table on web page

Don H

OK I have decided that since I am paying for the Jaws SMA's I will finally start learning how to use Jaws. I have Jaws version 2021 and Win 10 20h2 and am using microsoft edge.
There is a table on the ups web site to track a shipment that shows current status. When I use NVDA I can arrow down through this table and it reads me the information. With Jaws it just tells me the info of the table rows and colums but does not read the contents of the bable. What am I doing wrong with jaws to read the info?
Thanks