-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Diamond
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 3:45 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

All info good, just doesn't apply to Canadian users of JAWS. We do not have the ability to get a annual subscription like U S citizens do. There is no idea if we ever will, either according to a rep from Vispero. Thus we have to pay the $165 for a home edition SMA or over $300 for the professional edition. Since I just use JAWS on 3 computers, it was suggested I just get the home version.