From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard
Weitzel
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 7:57 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: getting Jaws on the desktop

Hello Bill,

That all depends on which View yu select, by default it might be showing as
a grid, but you can display this folder just as any other folder with small
icons, medium icons, large icons, a list or details and the standard folder
shortcut keys apply, e.g. Control + Shift + numberRow 6 for Details. If you
select to show it as a list or details all apps are listed one below the
other and of course first letter navigation applies so simply typing J will
take you instantly to Jaws.