JAWS and on-the-job software

Emily Schlenker <eschlenker@...>

Hi, everyone. I am a new graduate currently looking for employment in the administrative assistant/office/customer service field. With my education and priar experience I am a strong candidate for some of the jobs for which apply, however, some of the specialty software used by these employers has not been used with JAWS by anyone in my area. Does anyone on the list use applications other than those which are Microsoft based? I am particularly interested in whether anyone has experience with MAStermind security monitoring software, and A La Mode appraisal software. Any information would be very helpful, as I have tried numerous web searches and contacted Freedom Scientific, to no avail.
Thank you so much.
Sincerely,
Emily Schlenker