moderated Asking a outlook 2019 mail question with jaws.

Ron Kolesar

Hello, to all.
How can I get jaws to read my mail in the deleted mailbox of outlook 2019?
Every time I go to that mailbox, it states that there's no mail in that
mailbox, even though I know that there are mail in the mailbox.
What do I need to click on to have my mail that's inside the deleted mailbox
show up?
Many thanks.
Ron KR3DOG

Best Whishes,From
Ron Kolesar
And
With the Call Sign of KR3DOG
Who's now also Ares and NIMS Certified as well