Tab until you hear something like number of pages. make sure 1 is selectedand hit enter.
do

Richard

On Nov 17, 2020, at 2:21 PM, Marty Hutchings <mhutchings152730@...> wrote:

Richard,  I did try switching from Print view to Draft View, but the same thing happened.  How do I know how many pages are being displayed and how do I just show one page?

Love in Christ
Marty

Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2020 3:54 PM
Subject: Re: JFW2021 getting stuck in a Word Document

You may want to check the view.Draft or Print view seem to work the best for me, but also make sure it isn't trying to show more than one page at a time.

Richard
"He that cannot forgive others breaks the bridge over which he must pass himself,” and we forget that only grace can break the cycle of ancient hatreds among peoples. (It is notable that while I have regretted not granting grace to others, I’ve never once regretted extending it.)" - Edward Herbert

On Nov 17, 2020, at 1:34 PM, Pat Byrne <k9jau@...> wrote:

Marty,
I have experienced the same problem.  Oddly, sometimes I can read headings and bulleted items okay, and other times not so.  I had planned to try an older version of JAWS but haven't gottn there yet.
Glad I'm not the only one seeing this.
Pat ByrneAt 03:24 PM 11/17/2020, you wrote:
I was recently trying to read a Word Document with headers and lots of bulleted statements using the latest JAWS 2021 and when I pressed Insert Down Arrow to read the document, JAWS gets stuck when reading a heading or a statement with a bullet.  It will continue to repeat the line until I press the Down Arrow.  I then restart the reading and all goes fine until the next heading when JAWS would start reading the heading line over and over again.  Has anyone else experienced this behavior?  I was able to finish reading this document by using JAWS 2019.