moderated Re: Laptop mouse question

Van Lant, Robin

I think I saw it on in settings under the touch pad tab. If I recall, I typed pointer in the cortana window, then I think I needed to hit a link for advance mouse or pointer options and it brought me to a dialog with various tables, one of which was the touchpad settings tab.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jasmine Kotsay
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2020 1:48 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Laptop mouse question

Hi,

How do we know if our laptop supports that gesture?

On Nov 17, 2020, at 8:50 AM, Shan Noyes <shan.noyes@...> wrote:

Hi

One thing you might check out is the controls for the touch pad.

On my laptop I have a touch pad and my sleeves some times causes the mouse to move around however, in my case the fix is quite simple.  If I tap twice on the upper left side it toggles the touch pad on and off.

Anyways, just a easy control feature if your laptop supports it.

Have a good day.