moderated Re: JFW2021 getting stuck in a Word Document

Richard Turner

You may want to check the view.Draft or Print view seem to work the best for me, but also make sure it isn't trying to show more than one page at a time.

Richard

On Nov 17, 2020, at 1:34 PM, Pat Byrne <k9jau@...> wrote:

Marty,
I have experienced the same problem.  Oddly, sometimes I can read headings and bulleted items okay, and other times not so.  I had planned to try an older version of JAWS but haven't gottn there yet.
Glad I'm not the only one seeing this.
Pat ByrneAt 03:24 PM 11/17/2020, you wrote:
I was recently trying to read a Word Document with headers and lots of bulleted statements using the latest JAWS 2021 and when I pressed Insert Down Arrow to read the document, JAWS gets stuck when reading a heading or a statement with a bullet.  It will continue to repeat the line until I press the Down Arrow.  I then restart the reading and all goes fine until the next heading when JAWS would start reading the heading line over and over again.  Has anyone else experienced this behavior?  I was able to finish reading this document by using JAWS 2019.