locked Re: List Rules (was RE: Warning, political article link included, concerning Social Security for people with a disability)

David Diamond

Well, myself I have been hitting the delete key with this topic. I also suggest to ones who lament about groups being to cluttered, if you don't like the post, hit the delete key.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of James English
Sent: November 17, 2020 11:18 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: List Rules (was RE: Warning, political article link included,
concerning Social Security for people with a disability)

What are these lists? I've been looking for a general blindness list for a while

On 11/17/20, Dale Heltzer <deheltzer@msn.com> wrote:
> C'mon y'all, we get a reminder on the first of each month what the
> list rules are... one of which is:
>
> ******
> 2: Stay on topic. We're a JFW-oriented list. That said, anything
> related to JFW, its functionality with programs etc is acceptable. If
> it doesn't have to do with JFW, it doesn't belong on the list. This
> includes, but isn't limited to, talk of other screen readers such as Window
Eyes.

> I would also add, as an admonition, that advising anyone to simply hit
> the Delete key shows disrespect for fellow list members.
> There are other lists on which this material *would be appropriate.
> Many of us subscribe to such lists and don't appreciate the
> cross-posting when said posting is outside the purview of a given list.
>
> And now, I wish you all well.
> Be safe

ttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.turner42.com%2F&data=02%7C01%7C%7Ca7d9f9bf0b1d
49f7f4e2

08d7a1e6e84d%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C6371558
85424

004847&sdata=GAS0RAqWfHdt9hOSucJNEOC55%2BzEXVlKjLICjbY0SJE%3D&re
served