moderated JFW2021 getting stuck in a Word Document

Marty Hutchings

I was recently trying to read a Word Document with headers and lots of bulleted statements using the latest JAWS 2021 and when I pressed Insert Down Arrow to read the document, JAWS gets stuck when reading a heading or a statement with a bullet.  It will continue to repeat the line until I press the Down Arrow.  I then restart the reading and all goes fine until the next heading when JAWS would start reading the heading line over and over again.  Has anyone else experienced this behavior?  I was able to finish reading this document by using JAWS 2019.