moderated Re: Laptop mouse question

Jasmine Kotsay

Hi,
How do we know if our laptop supports that gesture?

On Nov 17, 2020, at 8:50 AM, Shan Noyes <shan.noyes@...> wrote:

Hi

One thing you might check out is the controls for the touch pad.

On my laptop I have a touch pad and my sleeves some times causes the mouse to move around however, in my case the fix is quite simple.  If I tap twice on the upper left side it toggles the touch pad on and off.

Anyways, just a easy control feature if your laptop supports it.

Have a good day.