moderated Re: Warning, political article link included, concerning Social Security for people with a disability

Michael Mote

This article has no business on this list. If a republican would have posted something pro Trump, everybody would be up in arms over it, but this was allowed. Doesn’t seem fair to me.

Political opinions have no place here. Just my two cents. Let’s stick to the reason for this list, and keep our political opinions to ourselves or at least on lists besides this one.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2020 7:41 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Warning, political article link included, concerning Social Security for people with a disability

If you are receiving Social Security for a Disability, you may want to read this.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/11/16/1996165/-Trump-gives-disabled-people-one-more-kick-in-the-teeth-on-his-way-out-with-cuts-to-Social-Security?detail=emaildkre

Richard

"The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has this to say on the subject of flying.

There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

--Douglas Adams, from Life, The Universe and Everything, p.59

Check out my web site at: www.turner42.com

*I’m not the card shark

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.