moderated Re: Warning, political article link included, concerning Social Security for people with a disability

On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 11:44 PM, Rick Mladek wrote:
So be it, take it somewhere else!
-
I didn't bring it here.  And whether I agree with the slant of the article or not, I personally think what is in it, which can be verified elsewhere, is important enough to warrant mentioning in a venue such as this one.

Some of us don't believe that, "Kill the messenger," is a worthwhile philosophy.

And with that, I'm done.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss