From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of O.Addison Gethers
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2020 6:34 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Jaws2020 How to copy the task manager page ?

Hi All  I have jaws2020  and desktop computer window10  !! When I press ctrl + shift + esc  it’s take me to task manager  window page  When I arrow  through the items I press ctrl + a to select all  then press ctrl + c  it won’t copyselector   !! How can I copy all the item on task manager window page with jaws2020 ?

Addison