From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Diamond
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2020 7:58 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws SMA

Here is the direct email address of the person I dealt with. ryan@canasstech.com There is another agency however, they seemed to be licking their chops at the thought of taking my money. In other words, they may sell you something you don't need. Also, Ryan will make sure you don't get charged taxes if you can provide him with your CNIB #. Going directly through FS, 1. You might be sent to the Canadian distributer who was licking their chops & 2. You could be given the cost in U S funds. Which could be a lot more expensive.