From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: November 16, 2020 1:15 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: getting Jaws on the desktop

Hi, Sieghard. Even if Madison is using Windows 10, one thing he/she may not know
is that in the Apps Folder (accessed through shell:AppsFolder), one does not use
the up and down arrows to navigate through the files. The files are laid out
horizontally, and navigation is accomplished by using the left and right arrows.
Because of this, the JAWS application could have been missed, if the up and down
arrows were being used as the method of navigation in the Apps Folder.

Bill White
billwhite92701@dslextreme.com