From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Diamond
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2020 7:26 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws SMA

When I renewed my SMA to get JAWS 21, earlier this month, it cost me $165 for the home edition for 2 years, I believe. It said I have 4 activations. OH, yes, living in Canada if I can provide my CNIB (Canadian National Institute for the Blind) #, it makes the purchase tax exempt. Which means no taxes, either 12 or 6% on the $165.